• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody have a few yards of BLUE 3M day/night vinyl to help a brother out?

SignPros

I've got a customer wanting to use blue day/night vinyl on the faces of white acrylic channel letters. The letters aren't very large, and would only take about 3-4 yards of the vinyl to cover them, but the smallest roll I can find available is a 48"x 10 yd roll. In all the years we've been doing this, I've never had a request for blue, and I hate to drop $500 just to have most of the roll rot away on the shelf. Does anybody have some they'd be willing to sell me 3-4 yards off of? Please? PLEASE??? Or know of somewhere that sells it by the yard?

Thanks in advance

SignPros

I looked on eBay and Amazon and can’t find any of the blue. I didn’t realize Fellers sold bythe yard. I’ll call them.

SignPros

Just called Fellers and they don’t carry the blue. They only have the black. I may just have to eat a full 10 yards.

SignPros

Could I print blue onto regular window perf and apply that to the faces? I've got regular perf we use on windows in stock. Is there a difference between that and "dual-color film"? Physically, it looks the same...it's all just perforated vinyl?