• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Anybody Order From Iprinthead.com?

antant77

I'm looking at ordering a printhead from this site but the prices seeem too good to be true.. has anyone ever ordered from them? I emailed they're support asking if they printheads are original authentic and they replied all printheads are authentic dealer printheads with 1 year Roland warranty... is this legit?

antant77

I appreciate all the responses and I'm definitely nowhere near comfortable enough to pull the trigger on purchasing from this site.. I do appreciate all info but has anybody ever actually purchased from them???

Lovejoy

I'm looking at ordering a printhead from this site but the prices seeem too good to be true.. has anyone ever ordered from them? I emailed they're support asking if they printheads are original authentic and they replied all printheads are authentic dealer printheads with 1 year Roland warranty... is this legit?
Did you order from them?