• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Anyone care to quote a "small" job?

tulsagraphics

Hi guys,

I need to provide 47 small aluminum signs for a client, but I can't do the entire job in-house (at least not very easily). Given my current workload, I'd rather just farm out the whole thing. The catch is that most (CNC-capable) suppliers won't CNC anything smaller than 6", and none of my trade suppliers work with cut vinyl -- making it very hard to find a single supplier that can do both things under one roof.

Here's what I need. -- see attached screenshot --

Specs:
ITEM A:
- 3" x 8" x .080" white aluminum (non-reflective) w/ 1/2" corner radius, (2) 3/16" holes
- High Performance Oracal 751 / 060 Dark Green (inverted text)
- Qty: 47

ITEM B:
- 47" blank circle (.080") white aluminum (non-reflective). No graphics.
- Qty 1

These items should be able to fit on a single 4x8 sheet of aluminum without too much crowding and without too much waste.
- Shipping to Oklahoma

Does anyone out there care to bid this job? Or know of a supplier that can do it?

Attachments

• 3x8x080-qty47.JPG
    3x8x080-qty47.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 269

tulsagraphics

signs365 but it will be printed
Yip. That was the first place I tried. (just to get the blanks out of it -- then I was going to add the vinyl myself) -- but S365 won't cut anything that small (order was rejected by their production dept.)

This job requires the exact same opaque film that was used on all of their other signs -- flatbed printing isn't an option (unfortunately)

Gregory GME/W2T

Hi guys,

I need to provide 47 small aluminum signs for a client, but I can't do the entire job in-house (at least not very easily). Given my current workload, I'd rather just farm out the whole thing. The catch is that most (CNC-capable) suppliers won't CNC anything smaller than 6", and none of my trade suppliers work with cut vinyl -- making it very hard to find a single supplier that can do both things under one roof.

Specs:
ITEM A:
- 3" x 8" x .080" white aluminum (non-reflective) w/ 1/2" corner radius, (2) 3/16" holes

ITEM B:
- Qty 1

These items should be able to fit on a single 4x8 sheet of aluminum without too much crowding and without too much waste.
- Shipping to Oklahoma

Does anyone out there care to bid this job? Or know of a supplier that can do it?

Tulsa Gr
Hi guys,

Specs:
ITEM A:

ITEM B:
- Qty 1

- Shipping to Oklahoma

Tulsa Graphics-

Gregory would be happy to help with this please email spec and file to graphics@gregory1.com
Gregory is a wholesale to trade large format digital printer, we also have CNC and Zund cutter/routing capabilities we are also one of the largest (single location) material supplier with an extensive inventory of 3M, Orafol and Avery material.

tager_rot

I'm in Ponca City and I can handle it. Let me price this out and get back to you with a quote. There is a good chance I'll just drive the order down to you.... I have been needing a good excuse to head down that way.

tulsagraphics

I'm in Ponca City and I can handle it. Let me price this out and get back to you with a quote. There is a good chance I'll just drive the order down to you.... I have been needing a good excuse to head down that way.
Well that's convenient! I have a window perf job to install in Ponca. Please send me a quote when you have time. Thx!

Front Signs

Hi guys,

Specs:
ITEM A:

ITEM B:
- Qty 1

- Shipping to Oklahoma

Try Square Signs
Aluminum Signs - Square Signs