• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else get this offer?

Anyone else get this offer?

Greetings,

I found your company by using the google search engine. I am the media coordinator for Top10 Media and we produce a nationally syndicated radio program called The Catfish Country Jamboree. We are looking for a sign company to print some coro-plast signs for us on a trade. Our radio show airs across the country and is exposed to 350,000 people on a weekly basis.

This is how it would work; we would produce a :30 second radio commercial and run it inside the program. You would receive twice the amount of your services in free radio advertising. (Example: If it cost you $500 to print and ship the signs, we would run $1,000 worth of free commercials on the program) This would be a chance for you to get your company out there in front of hundreds of thousands of people.

If you’re interested in this opportunity, please contact me immediately as we have reached out to several other sign companies.

Warmly,

I'll pass.