• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else have the heaters act-up on their JV33?

ScotJ

It seems I NEVER have to turn on the pre or print heater. I typically leave the post heater at 48c, and the others are always hot on their own even though the indicator says the heater is not on?

Unforunatley I have bought my machine in the US, and moved to Canada so I have no service plan with the machine. Any help would be appreciated!

TCC

Premium Subscriber
yes I have had some problems with the platen heater. some times I find if I shut the thing all the way off and then back on it will be fine for awhile.

ScotJ

For me its not so much a problem I guess - just weird. You learn to work around it I suppose.

Do you also get this weird sort of fading in the print every 16 passes or so (when in 16 pass mode). Its as if the saturation is fading in and out every inch? Usually on black.