• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone else order from B2Sign?

visual800

Everytime I order from them I get this error at art upload. Am I missing something here?
Sorry for low res it was a screenshot

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 319

oksigns

Everytime I order from them I get this error at art upload. Am I missing something here?

common bug with their website. Started nearly 2 years ago. I still call them to confirm the artwork will still work, so in the off chance there is an issue with me or them, it can be rectified.

henryz

Are you working your print files at full size not to scale. Your page size should be the print job size. I order on the norm, but the only time I see that is when I scale down a job like 1/4 because of the size.

Henry Z

henryz

I used a different supplier and had issues they told me to switch from Internet explorer when going to their site?

10sacer

Your PDF name is 52x70.PDF, but the specs are 70 x 52. Is the PDF being rotated to fit or is it really 70x52?

Alkay

Alternative upload option for B2

I have had that issue once or twice,and resolved it by uploading the artwork to the "MyArtwork"tab first ,then place the order and select the file from artwork that has already been uploaded.