• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else's work on here?

CanuckSigns

I was tipped off to a local competitor of mine using images from my website on their own, I did a few reverse image searches and found that apparently his signs are installed all over the world from Australia to Germany.

Not sure what can be done about this from my end, so i thought I would post on here and see if anyone else's hard work is being stolen by this scumbag.

The website is
RM Signs & Engraving

CanuckSigns

some of the engraved tags are ours,

pretty much 75% of the signs are taken from other sign companies websites, a quick google reverse image search did the trick.

TimToad

Unfortunately, you are describing a very common practice among fledgling and mostly new companies trying to make a splash by making it appear that they do far more types of signs than they either do themselves or have done. In many cases, they hire a "social media" marketing person who is contracted to deliver a certain number of posts per day, week, etc. When the sign company can't supply them with actual photos of their own work, they just do the next best thing. Find really great looking work online and copy it without giving credit.

CanuckSigns

Unfortunately, you are describing a very common practice among fledgling and mostly new companies trying to make a splash by making it appear that they do far more types of signs than they either do themselves or have done. In many cases, they hire a "social media" marketing person who is contracted to deliver a certain number of posts per day, week, etc. When the sign company can't supply them with actual photos of their own work, they just do the next best thing. Find really great looking work online and copy it without giving credit.
This company has been around for 25 years.

peavey123

This Rmsigns company has quite the reputation around here and they are not new. They are the extreme low-ballers of this area. The signs on their website are way nicer than anything they've ever made. Too bad there's no real repercussions for stealing others work and playing it off as your own...brutal.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
You can...

-- Write them a cease and desist...
-- If that its not corrected call their hosing company and file a DMCA removal... if the content is not removed, they will remove the offending website until compliance is made.
-- If it's on Facebook, you can contact them to remove offending images...