• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone get a email from fast signs?

ams

I got an email from noreply@fastsigns1.com

It says this: Dear Sir/Ms:

Kevin Evans has applied for Lead Graphic Designer with our company and has listed you as a reference. Would you please take a moment and comment on your familiarity with the applicant?

The applicant has authorized you to fully disclose in good faith any information regarding his/her qualifications for employment, and has indicated that he/she will not hold you liable for providing information inherent to the employment process.

Please click the following link and enter your comments in the text box: Click Here

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Sincerely,
The Hiring Team
sec_remove_eng.png

--------------

It doesn't look legit, fast signs doesn't have a 1 in their website and the link looks fake. But that is the name of one of my employees. Anyone know anything about this? We don't have a Fast Signs within 65 miles of my shop.

d fleming

Only info I ever give is length of employment. That particular email would hit the trash bin with no response.

ams

Looks like it's legit. I've never heard of a company emailing for a reference check. He loves Texas more and misses it and a lot of his family is there but loves the sign business. So I was able to give him a great recommendation.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Looks like it's legit. I've never heard of a company emailing for a reference check. He loves Texas more and misses it and a lot of his family is there but loves the sign business. So I was able to give him a great recommendation.

Oops. Tell Kevin I'm sorry.

bannertime

I had prior employee call and ask me my email so he could put down it down for reference. Shortly afterwards, FS emailed me. It's just an "anonymous" survey.

ams

If some one is doing so you should find who is facing financial problem and frustrated...you better change policy for employees

It's neither for him, he is happy. It's just he is living with his brother and needs to get away from him and all of his family is in Texas so he wants to go back to them.

DerbyCitySignGuy

It's neither for him, he is happy. It's just he is living with his brother and needs to get away from him and all of his family is in Texas so he wants to go back to them.

My mother in law is staying with us until January (she's been here since October) to "help" with our newborn, so I feel his pain.