• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a profile for Sihl 3683 on HP 560?

JPR-5690

The Sihl 3683 profile on HP's Media Locator is giving me a 404 error code, and Im so busy right now that I won't have the time to make my own profile for a few days so I just wanted to ask if anyone on here happened to already have a profile.

I'm printing bottle labels with UPCs that need to be crystal clear so that they can be scanned so I can't just use any old profile (I did that for the initial proof to the client and that was their complaint).

I can use a profile for the 300 series but I'll have to run an emulation color calibration and again...since I won't have time to do that for a few days I just wanted to see if anyone out there already cleared this hurdle

Ready

Ready To Go
The Sihl 3683 profile on HP's Media Locator is giving me a 404 error code, and Im so busy right now that I won't have the time to make my own profile for a few days so I just wanted to ask if anyone on here happened to already have a profile.

I'm printing bottle labels with UPCs that need to be crystal clear so that they can be scanned so I can't just use any old profile (I did that for the initial proof to the client and that was their complaint).

I can use a profile for the 300 series but I'll have to run an emulation color calibration and again...since I won't have time to do that for a few days I just wanted to see if anyone out there already cleared this hurdle

It appears that Sihl has a profile for that printer on their web site.

Bob P

JPR-5690

The ones on their site are either Onyx specific or for much older HP models. There also isn't one for 3683 specifically.

Their tech support finally got back to me and told me to use the profile for 3686.