• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have old software?

KJE

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has any software they are no longer using. I have an older version of Flexi (8.1) and the dongle is no longer working. I am trying to avoid having to buy new software as I only do this part time. Not looking for the newest and greatest but just need a full version that works. Any help or guidance to where I might find some is greatly appreciated!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Not sure if you want to cross platforms, but I have an old copy of SignLab 7 vinyl for $200.00 (CDs and USB dongle)

PM me if you're interested. If you are interested, I will put a "formal" ad in the classifieds and hold it for you.

JB

Showoffs

SHOWOFFS
I have a FlexiSign Plus Version 6.0 with Old Doggle Plug.
Message me if interested. Will let go for $200

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has any software they are no longer using. I have an older version of Flexi (8.1) and the dongle is no longer working. I am trying to avoid having to buy new software as I only do this part time. Not looking for the newest and greatest but just need a full version that works. Any help or guidance to where I might find some is greatly appreciated!

FrankW

Ask a dealer for a dongle replacement. Will cost money, but not as much as a new version or an upgrade. An Upgrade is possible too even if a dongle is damaged, as long as you can send it back.

OldPaint

what plotter are you cutting with???? COREL....... will cut vinyl.......with nothing else..... i been doing it to rolands since 1993))))