• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone in Florida with a UV printer?

Joshophett

Hi everyone, we have been looking into getting a UV based printer with White and Gloss inks to do some custom printing on di-noc material that does not work well with eco-solvent and solvent inks. I have had some small samples run, but would like to chat with someone actually running one of these machines. Any of the UJF Mimaki machines or the Roland VersaUV machines. We are in florida on the east coast and would love to find someone with one of these machines we could pay to have some samples run or just chat with for a few minutes. I have spoken to several reps and its not the same as a quick chat with someone who actually runs one day in and day out. Thanks in advance

Joshophett

I am sure there are a lot of them, but i have called all the local sign shops in my area and have found no one running UV. They are all running solvent. I am sure there are a lot of them, but i have had no luck in locating one. Do you happen to know of any on the east coast near Merritt Island? Possibly in Orlando, Daytona or surrounding areas?

omgsideburns

I'm in Florida, I have a UV, but it's not a true flatbed, and it's not any of the systems you mentioned. I've had a quite favorable experience with it, but anyone else who has heard of "The Printer That Shall Not Be Named" will cringe in utter agony.

So yeah, I'm not really contributing anything useful here.