• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone interested in an Oce 550XT? I need the floor space!

Mike G

I'd like more information. How old is it? Are there any problems? Does it have white ink? How big is it?
Is it operating?

Thank you, Mike

Corwin Steeves

Large format printer to the stars
I'd like more information. How old is it? Are there any problems? Does it have white ink? How big is it?
Is it operating?

Thank you, Mike

Hey Mike,
It's a 98" x 120" with a roll to roll option. Yes, it has white ink as well. It's operating perfectly, but we've got the new 6170 and we don't have space (or need) for two of these.

Corwin Steeves

Large format printer to the stars
Hey Mike,
It's a 98" x 120" with a roll to roll option. Yes, it has white ink as well. It's operating perfectly, but we've got the new 6170 and we don't have space (or need) for two of these.

Sorry I'm not sure how old it is, I don't remember when we installed it. We had the 250, the 350, the 550, and the 6170 so the dates are all blurring together. I'll check our paperwork and get back to you.

Mike G

Sorry I'm not sure how old it is, I don't remember when we installed it. We had the 250, the 350, the 550, and the 6170 so the dates are all blurring together. I'll check our paperwork and get back to you.
What are you selling it for, and where is it? I got to figure out shipping....

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Corwin, there is a build plate near where the power cables enter the machine. Just under the gantry around the corner from the ink bags. It should have a completion date stamped onto it.