• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know of a Flexi file VIEWER?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I store some files on Google Drive, and would love to be able to open a Flexi file out on the field simply for viewing, on my phone. I have looked but found nothing of the sort. Maybe someone knows of something. I know SAI is quite proprietary of the their file format, so probably nothing exists.

ThatGuy

I do not know of a phone app for viewing .fs files. You can export as a pdf or jpeg and view those.

mmblarg

There is a simple work around that we have available on our computer (not sure if it's a built in feature based on operating system) We just right click on the flexi file and have a "Convert to Adobe PDF" option available in the menu.

If it helps, I'm working off of Windows 7 and have Adobe Acrobat Pro installed.

If this is available to you, you can at least convert the files without needing to go back to the computer with Flexi to open them first.

fastmax

i asked them

I store some files on Google Drive, and would love to be able to open a Flexi file out on the field simply for viewing, on my phone. I have looked but found nothing of the sort. Maybe someone knows of something. I know SAI is quite proprietary of the their file format, so probably nothing exists.

they said they dont have any sort of application for what you need

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 2.31.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 2.31.35 PM.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,050

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Thanks all. I know I can export out as any file format that can be viewed on just about anything. I'm not wanting to do that. Just want to be able to go through jobs and view FS files without Flexi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sotguy

SAi has a mobile app that allows you to view .fs files stored on your Flexi Cloud account. Requires Flexi 11 or 12.

Doesn't exactly fill your needs but might be a place to start.