• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know the supplier on these? Not Gemini

There are a ton of these signs on my area of Florida, glossy gold 3D letters. Gemini doesn't have anything this shiny. Any ideas? I have to match letters like this.
2019-04-09 18.08.14.jpg

Polyplastics?
Hmm ... that just seems to be a plastic supplier. I'm wondering where I can get lettering like this made. They really are ubiquitous in my area, likely 10% of the signs are like this (various fonts and sizes of fonts, but all shiny gold). Most of the signs like this are at least 10 - 20 years old. I wonder if someone was buying Gemini lettering and then gold-leafing them? Here area couple of additional examples. Pasco County FL
2019-05-10 18.40.40.jpg
3.jpg
2018-05-15 20.13.38.jpg

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Gold leaf does last 15 + years. I think that is the most likely option. They are deffinatley not brass/ bronze. Had a fire dept. Come in 2 weeks ago and they got sold some gold vinyl that didnt last but 8 years. The founder of my company gold leafed the trucks 18+ years ago and they still look good