• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Anyone know where i can purchase a used Edge Fx Foil printer and Plotter?

dLsigns

Hi All.
Just wondering if i could get some help / advice... I have a small sign shop in a small town, in northern Ontario. I have had my business for 2yrs so I'm just starting out and I'm looking to purchase the Edge FX printer some time in 2017. I already have a 24" vinyl cutter. And since i have a small sign shop and a small space to work within, I thought the Edge FX would be perfect, because it requires limited shop space and there are no fumes that come off the print.

I contacted my supplier, where i order my vinyl from, and they didn't have any used ones only new machines. The cost is $30.000...yikes! So, I'm hoping to find a used Edge FX and plotter...if they're out there..lol.....because i know how versatile these machines can be.

Thanks,
dL Signs

netsol

i have done very well on ebay. choose a seller with good feedback or perhaps a power seller. if a power seller gets negative feedback, ebay puts their payments on hold. instead of getting paid immediately, they have to wait, i believe, for 30 days. this makes a power seller damn responsive if you have a complaint.

that being said, buying from a merchant member would of course be less of an adventure. nothing wrong with hooking equipment up and having it just work...

Tim Aucoin

I'd question your supplier for the new price he's quoting. See attached... this was from 2009, and I can't see the prices going UP so much in 7 years... they'd go down some if anything. My package included the enVision 375 cutter and a bunch of supplies. Pays to shop around! :thumb:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 2.09.24 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 2.09.24 PM.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 257

GVP

We have an Edge 2 and a GS15 plotter, as well as numerous foils , for sale. PM if you're interested - we're in Saskatchewan so shipping wouldn't be a problem.

dLsigns

thx for sending me that invoice :) ....i will look into the price i was given. and see if there is anything i can do.