• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where to get the stripper pole?

TheSnowman

Have a HUGE need for the stripper pole vinyl remover with a client that I picked up, and I'm losing my mind just rolling a tube with my arms crawling all over the sign trying to remove 4X8 prints.

Anyone know anyone that would still have these in stock? It appears as though they're out of business cause their website is defunct now too.

I'd like to have it here for Monday delivery if I can find someone with one.

Attachments

• Image 2017-01-13 at 10.31.04 AM.jpg
    Image 2017-01-13 at 10.31.04 AM.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 454

TheSnowman

Well, I actually gave a fabrication friend a call today, and I'm going to swing in and get a new ratchet and socket that's big and drop it to him tonight, and I should have one made tomorrow. I know it's probably not hard to do if you have a few machine tools. Should be a cheap way to go and still get my projects done. Haven't ever had to remove full 4X8 sheets on a daily basis until about two weeks ago. I knew there was a tool that used to be made for this.

printhog

We use a 60 inch broom stick. Cheap and you can throw it away when done.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

bigben

Sorry for my ignorance, but even after read the text in the fist picture I'm not quite sure how it work.

CanuckSigns

We have a job about once a year to strip and recover around 35 2'x10' prints on ACM, we ended up using some 1" black pipe we had lying around from when our sprinkler system was serviced, cut a piece long enough to cover the vinyl, add a 90° piece and you're in business, you really don't need the rachet., The best part was we just threw out the vinyl covered pipe when we were done.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Seriously, are they really claiming a trademark on the name Stripper Pole?

I'm sure many of dollar$ will be thrown at that.