• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone ordered the 4mil vinyl from B2Sign or 777sign?

TheSnowman

I've got a larger job that I need printed that I need something that would be like Oracal 3651 or an intermediate calendered vinyl. I know 3651 is a 5 year vinyl, but normally, I get even more life out of it than that. I've asked both of the company's and I get the runaround of "we don't warrant our vinyl" but they sure sell it as something I shouldn't even think twice about using on my truck.

Has anyone ever used it from either supplier? They've got this 4mil vinyl, and I'm assuming it's a "house brand" but I'm trying to make sure before I order it that it's not going to totally shrink off the sign in 4 years. I was going to use 5-6 year material, and the signs it's going on are for a bank that will have these outside maybe 6 months a year at projects that they're financing.

TDFcustomSL

I've got a larger job that I need printed that I need something that would be like Oracal 3651 or an intermediate calendered vinyl. I know 3651 is a 5 year vinyl, but normally, I get even more life out of it than that. I've asked both of the company's and I get the runaround of "we don't warrant our vinyl" but they sure sell it as something I shouldn't even think twice about using on my truck.

Has anyone ever used it from either supplier? They've got this 4mil vinyl, and I'm assuming it's a "house brand" but I'm trying to make sure before I order it that it's not going to totally shrink off the sign in 4 years. I was going to use 5-6 year material, and the signs it's going on are for a bank that will have these outside maybe 6 months a year at projects that they're financing.
I am almost positive that the 4mil from B2 signs is a DAF product because of the 164' length. I have used the BePrint 4mil from Nglantz, which is a DAF product as well and have not had any issues with it. I have only had it out in the elements for about 8 months but it shows no signs of shrinking or lifting yet.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We have heard about 777sign doing some of our customer's prints. Solid company with fast turn around time. Always do their job right.