• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone recognize this banner stand?

signbrad

We are looking for both replacement parts and new units, but we can't identify the maker.

Brad in Kansas City

Attachments

• Banner stand 001.jpg
    Banner stand 001.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 340
  • Banner stand 002.jpg
    Banner stand 002.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 298
  • Banner stand 003.jpg
    Banner stand 003.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 303

bannertime

No clue, every stand I've ever seen has hooks. They are cheap enough to replace the whole unit with the hooked ones.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
That looks like one Fellers used to sell years ago, I think. They haven't carried it in a long time.

HandsomeBob

Call Excalibur Displays at (866) 948-0100

This looks like something they carry

Also this might be the Tri-X Display in the Creative Banner cataloge

Superior_Adam

That really looks like the ones that Fellers used to sell. We have some in stock depending on what size you have. We are located in Wichita, KS.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Call Excalibur Displays at (866) 948-0100

This looks like something they carry

Also this might be the Tri-X Display in the Creative Banner cataloge
Nope....those are less heavy duty than the one in original post

signbrad

That really looks like the ones that Fellers used to sell. We have some in stock depending on what size you have. We are located in Wichita, KS.
I don't know the size of the stand, but it holds banners sized 24"x69" if that tells you. Bossman wants two if you have them. Could you include shipping in your price? You want me to call you with a credit card?

Brad

colin smyth

I don't know the size of the stand, but it holds banners sized 24"x69" if that tells you. Bossman wants two if you have them. Could you include shipping in your price? You want me to call you with a credit card?

Brad
Hi Signbrad, probably not much help as we are based in the Uk but this is a Vortex Lite stand, uk company is Ultimate Displays, there is another based in the Netherlands called TIDERSIGN, don’t know if that helps but they might be able to direct you to a US supplier?