• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone running a 52"Puma or Jaguar cutter?

dreko

Hey guys,

I'm trying to locate a job shop that is running the GCC PUMA or GCC JAGUAR vinyl cutter in the 52" width. If you can find or recommend a shop, please let me know.

thanks
Andre

dreko

Trying to find a shop that has those exact models... I want to stop by with a test job, to see it those cutters can do an 'outside the box' kind of project.
If it works, I'll probably pull the trigger on purchasing a unit for a long term art project

rjssigns

Get a Summa. If money is a concern Phil posts trade show specials on Summa equipment. Bought mine from a show.

Christian @ 2CT Media

You can buy their top of the line opos cam 64 tangential model right now for the same price as the base T or a T model for the same price as a D... That's almost 3 grand off!

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi Dreko,

We can definitely help out if you are looking to get a Summa and there are some excellent promos at the moment. If you would like some info, or to just pick my brain on the different options, give me a call or shoot me an email. All my contact information is in my signature.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com