• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone that purchase Versacamm 300/540 from Nazdar?

calvinh

Hi All,

I'm new here and need some feedback.

I'm in the process of considering purchasing a Versacamm SP-300 (before anyone says get a 540 or a VP model money is tight and i'm trying to get into this now not save up as biz is so slow i need something to boost biz).

Anyway my question is;

If you purchased your machine from Nazdar i'm told you they set it up 1 day then come back 2 additional days for training.

What type of training do they provide (meaning what is covered).

I could ask the rep but i want to hear from (real users) who are not involved in the sales transaction.

I appreciate any light you can shed on my question and also feel free to share your experience with support (AFTER) you purchased your machine.

I currently own a t-shirt business with my wife using the (brother gt-541 primarily) and we are looking to purchase the versacamm to move into the sign business and also have ability to do dark shirts. I have been into the t-shirt business since 1997. I've included the equipment we use and my site if that helps.

Signed,
Calvinh

Last edited: