• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone used Peachtree City Foamcraft?

rlmercer

Hey Everyone,

We've used Peachtree in the past for monument signs, but have a customer requesting a pylon sign. This is my first time ordering one. Has anyone used Peachtree and do you suggest them or have other vendors that you like to work with for pylons?

Thanks!

showcase 66

doubt you want a foam pylon

Curious why not. I have not done one but there are 3 here in town. Not sure if Peachtree did them or not. They have them on their website too. All the foam is, is basically the cover to the poles you put in the ground.

I have also visited their place in Nevada. That was a couple years ago.

One of the Plyon signs here has been up for about 6 years I believe. Again I have not used one or done one but have seen them.

Sign-Man Signs

I have used Peachtree about 3 or 4 times. Great people to work with and make a very good product. You can have it shipped or save a few bucks and pick it up yourself. I HIGHLY recommended them. Hate to say it but they are the originators, not imitators.

Thanks for the feedback! We sure appreciate it, as the marketing coordinator for Peachtree City Foamcraft, I work hard every day to ensure that sign shops not only understand our capabilities but also receive the highest levels of service and a quality product, it makes me proud to see all of the nice things you have posted - THANK YOU, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly, if I can ever be of assistance to any of you (katief@ptd.net or 610-769-0661.

If ANYONE is interested in learning more about using our products to compliment an LED Message Center, Aluminum signage or for pylon signs... check out our website - http://www.foamcraft.info .

In addition, I wanted to mention that there will be a feature article in Sign Builder Illustrated's June Monument Issue about one of our sign shop customers who chose to partner with Peachtree to manufacture "larger than life" soldiers for their pylon sign. Photo of the soldiers attached.

As for the question regarding "foam" for pylon signs - that is a great question! Here's a little background information... We manufacture pylon signs using the same basic technique as our foamcore monument signs, however, we work with YOU to integrate any components as well as making sure the pylon sign is structurally sound. Each product is highly unique - so there is no "cookie cutter" method to creating a "foam" pylon sign. Our specialty is custom, architectural signage - so send your design over to us or give us a call at 877-862-0840 and we would be GLAD to work with you on getting a price and manufacturing the pylon sign for you (and working with your other suppliers, if other components are neccesary - as well)

... again please give us a call, if we can help in any way - we would be glad to!

and...Sign-Man Signs, your hired! :) Happy Wednesday!

We have done several pylon signs - Click here to view photo examples on our website.

Attachments

• DSC02386.jpg
    DSC02386.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Bugaboo.jpg
    Bugaboo.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 195
  • CAPITAL BAPTIST.jpg
    CAPITAL BAPTIST.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 159

tanneji

Another vote here for Peachtree!! We use them exclusively for our foam stuff. We did one just last week through them and it was amazing :) We have never done a tall pylon but have done a few elevated off the ground and they are beautiful still years after.