• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone used Wincom inks?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear Sir,

What kind of printer do you have?

We are third party ink seller at Signs101. I have several signs101 members using our ink on mutoh/ mimaki and seiko64s. We carry most of large format printer cartridges. Our ink is reliable do have 99% colors to oem.

Mutoh/ Roland/ Mimaki $80/liter
HP9000/ Seiko64s $100/liter

www.fieldcenterusa.com

Francis
949-209-7306
S. California

Headhunterx

I am using them in my converted CJ 500 and I have not had any problems and they dry pretty fast and the colors look great. I even have had some yard signs out for about 6 months UNLAMINATED and they still look great.

Richard

Commander

I made the switch to TechINK and it prints BETTER than oem ink. I get much better prints. But the one thing you have to watch out for is you will have to build your own print modes (Profiles) to get it to print perfect. It depends on what software you use, I use SignLab and it has a built in print mode wizard, but you have to have a spectromitor.

benjercorp

I think techINK is the best .. I have tried every one of them and the results are way better than oem inks form Mimaki, Roland and mutoh... JetI...