• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone using the CWT Apex Plus?

DaveD

We are going to buy a digital finishing table. I have my short list of companies and I’d like to make a decision on one by the end of next week. The CWT Apex Plus is on the list. They seam to offer a lot for the money but they are relatively new on the scene and I’m looking for any testimonials from actual users. The others on the list are Colex Sharpcut, Kongsberg X24 Edge and Zund G3. This will be the fist finishing table for us and would like it to do everything from cutting corrugated plastic, PVC, Acrylics, ACM and vinyl.

Josh Martinez

X-Edge Products Excellent Speed, Excellent Quality
I have seen many CWT run and they have a great group of guys in Dallas. I would agree with Marc and CWT uses a collar system on there tools. So you can be limited on tools you can use. I was at a shop this morning and they had a Celero 3 It was a really well built digital finishing CNC and was really fast for its size. Hope this helps and good luck on your purchase.

Flatbed Tools

Merchant Member
We are going to buy a digital finishing table. I have my short list of companies and I’d like to make a decision on one by the end of next week. The CWT Apex Plus is on the list. They seam to offer a lot for the money but they are relatively new on the scene and I’m looking for any testimonials from actual users. The others on the list are Colex Sharpcut, Kongsberg X24 Edge and Zund G3. This will be the fist finishing table for us and would like it to do everything from cutting corrugated plastic, PVC, Acrylics, ACM and vinyl.

Hey Dave,

What did you end up purchasing?