• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone using the Shopvox cPortal?

RyanFelty

Soo got the email today that SignVox will be no more. We may just move over to Shopvox but we have been looking into options for online ordering portals where people can get pricing and upload files and such. Is anyone using the cPortal option from Shopvox and how is it working for you? Thanks!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Hmm....haven't seen that email. Although I am aware they will be shutting it down in the near future. We are switching over to Corebridge by the year's end. Kind of the "new kid on the block", most all Signarama's are on it or are switching to it now.

jrsc

We have a few customers on it. Been getting more lately. The customers that use it for ordering all seem to like it. We use it for customers that order the same products all the time with standard content changes. They should be able to give you a demo. We've found it works best when there is one regular purchasing person for the company using it.

RyanFelty

Thanks guys! Sorry eahicks they are not getting rid of it they are just charging the same for signvox as shopvox now. I guess were going to switch over and see how it goes. jrsc thanks for the info.

jrsc

Shopvox is much better than Signvox. We were on signvox since 2012 and were one of the first to switch to shopvox. It's an easy transition for your employees because its all the same basic concepts and workflows, just more flexible. I think they can transfer your data to a trial account first so you can play around a bit before they do a transfer to a live account.