• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone's notice this on Signarama webpage

:beer:beer:beer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 262

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Well I work at one. And it's the first "franchise" I have worked for. I can not attest to the beginnings of this one (started in 1999) as I have been here 5 years. But it really depends on the person running it, and who they hire. This location runs around 95% in house production, and is quite profitable. About to hit $1 million for the year, with 4 employees. So, as in any business, or franchise, it's all about the person and how they handle business. Not defending Signarama, or UFG's support or lack thereof (I've heard other bad stories).

ProPDF

They would repo failed franchise store contents then repackage everything to "high risk" buyers who couldn't qualify or afford a new setup. KNOWING the high risk buyer was probably going to fail too. It's sad really.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I'd love to order some Marco's online, but I keep going to marcos.co and can't find the website.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
I have seen that years ago. The signaramas around me don't even have a place to do a wrap. They mostly do signs or lettering and stickers in front of the store or the back. They hire other people to do full vehicle wraps. I have no idea how they managed to use that picture for their website but the install was probably done by a 3rd party installer.

bold_will_hold

I have seen that years ago. The signaramas around me don't even have a place to do a wrap. They mostly do signs or lettering and stickers in front of the store or the back. They hire other people to do full vehicle wraps. I have no idea how they managed to use that picture for their website but the install was probably done by a 3rd party installer.

The website is the biggest joke, corporate sets it up for them and 6% of their franchise fees goes to grabbing ad words and boosting their site that is populated with pictures of jobs that they did not even do.
Saddest part is most people just go to them because the consumer doesn't know any different. If the consumer took the time to actually look at the pictures they would notice the phone numbers on all their vehicle wraps are always in a different state.

Not saying all signarama stores are a joke..but most are! They are run by inexperienced owners. If you have the knowledge ambition and know how there is no need to buy into a franchise. Do it for yourself, have your own identity! skip the 6% franchise fees. :covereyes:

T_K

Let me say that I wish I had such a classy wrap to show off on my website! I'd call that pre-mi-ummmm quality.

It's like the website I saw for a local printer advertising wraps. The picture was of a tiny sports car on a European street. Um...not sure, but I don't think that's this printer's work. But at least it looked nice.