• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apparel assistance please

jkdbjj

Hi apparel experts here.
I have started doing marketing for a company that will be in need of a permanent partner for apparel products. You wholesale make the products they sell them.

Specifically, the products are currently:
Tees
Polos
Aprons
Hats
Panties
Some Outerwear

Most likely this will be embroidered work. I would need you to be able to stock common sold items out of this list, produce upon orders arriving and either blind ship or ship to my clients business.

Wasn't sure where to post something like this, but I would love to support a Signs101 vendor.
Please PM me info, or if anyone has a recommendation for a vendor that would be appreciated as well.

jkdbjj

Apparel wholesale work

Bump...

I'll try again.
i was hoping to give apparel embroidery work on long term basis to a member here.
Thought I'd at least get a couple responses.
I'll look elsewhere if no one is interested. I just thought there were a few clothing/apparel folks in here.

Thanks in advance.

Most likely this will be embroidered work. I would need you to be able to stock common sold items out of this list, produce upon orders arriving and either blind ship or ship to my clients business.

Sounds like a p.i.t.a. We got offered a job like this last year from a pretty large trucking company. They wanted us to print/embroider quantities that may or may not have been under our minimum quantity at the drop of a hat, whenever their drivers felt like filling out an order. They called us because the place they had been working with cut off all communication with them. I can imagine why. We turned down the job, also.

WildWestDesigns

I can see this having some logistical concerns.

Not just what was mentioned above with min orders (although that is a huge part of it), but also with just the design work as well. You have one item in that list that typically requires different underlay, sequencing (depending on the pattern) stitch angles, stitch types and size, then what you would normally be concerned with on other items. Not many customers like to deal with more then one digitized file and this (contrary to popular opinion) is not one size fits all. Things like polo shirts and hats, you can usually combine the two with one design (although one stitches out less efficiently then the other, because of that), but this does run a pretty big gamut of items. Bare in mind, there is a huge gamut of materials as well within all those groups that adds to what will work just using one file when you are also trying to do this item with this file.

Sometimes this won't be an issue, but my concern is more about how people handle it when it is an issue.

jkdbjj

Perhaps I explained it wrong, actually I know I did.
let me know if this changes things.

the main company would order quantities of each product like 1000 shirts, 1000 hats, etc... You fulfill that whole order and simply ship them when orders are placed.

i didn't intend to have you make one hat or one shirt if it was ordered.

let me know if that makes more sense?