Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apparel supplier needed

Discussion in 'Printwear' started by MikeSTK, Apr 19, 2011.

1. MikeSTK

MikeSTK Dawns Vinyl Designs

Feb 23, 2011
    Weatherly, Pa
    Anybody willing to share a good source for wholesale apparel? A company with good service, prices etc.?

Or at least anyone to specifically avoid.

I've spent all morning creeping around on the web. I have a dozen possibilities and a pile scratched off the list.

Hoping to find variety and dependability. The only real brand specific items I am looking for is Gildan products but I would like additional options in case of a special color or items is requested.

I thought I would ask here.

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    sanmar?

3. diamondavenue

diamondavenue Member

Jun 4, 2009
    SanMar, S&S, TSC. I have had good luck using each of these. I will not do business with alpha, broder, or any other name they want to go by.

4. rmtosh

rmtosh Member

Jun 2, 2010
    We are a pretty high volumn shop but we buy 90% of our stuff from S&S and Virginia T's. They both carry Gildan and will be competitive as far as price goes. With the cost of cotton skyrocketing, expect to pay a bit more but there are also good deals to be had as well.

5. WILLIAMS

WILLIAMS Active Member

May 29, 2008
    pa
    bodek + acc; both 1 day ship to ya

6. VizualVoice

VizualVoice Member

May 23, 2010
    Florida
    I use Staton, Broder and SanMar mostly, and pretty much in that order. Tried Bodek back a few years ago and found them to be more trouble than they were worth and never looked back.

7. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Virginia T's, Augusta sportswear and Teamwork......All I ever order from......

8. Team Valhalla

Team Valhalla Member

Sep 15, 2009
    U.S. of A.
    Check out www.onestopinc.com.

I've been using them quite a bit over the past couple years. Very good to work with. I believe they ship out of Grand Rapids, so shipping should be two days at the most for you I would think.

SP

9. MikeSTK

MikeSTK Dawns Vinyl Designs

Feb 23, 2011
    Weatherly, Pa
    Thank you all VERY much!

Crazy thing this internet stuff. With the 2 pages of handwritten names I would have thought I had the majority of large companies listed but I never even came across most of those mentioned.

Back to investigating....

10. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    All the major brands have lists of their distributors on their websites.....

11. njshorts

njshorts Active Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Meadville, PA
    www.tsfsportswear.com - case pricing on gildan, even if you only order one... switched from alpha and broder when we noticed we could save .50-1$ per shirt.