• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apparel supplier needed

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Anybody willing to share a good source for wholesale apparel? A company with good service, prices etc.?

Or at least anyone to specifically avoid.

I've spent all morning creeping around on the web. I have a dozen possibilities and a pile scratched off the list.

Hoping to find variety and dependability. The only real brand specific items I am looking for is Gildan products but I would like additional options in case of a special color or items is requested.

I thought I would ask here.

Thanks.

diamondavenue

SanMar, S&S, TSC. I have had good luck using each of these. I will not do business with alpha, broder, or any other name they want to go by.

rmtosh

We are a pretty high volumn shop but we buy 90% of our stuff from S&S and Virginia T's. They both carry Gildan and will be competitive as far as price goes. With the cost of cotton skyrocketing, expect to pay a bit more but there are also good deals to be had as well.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I use Staton, Broder and SanMar mostly, and pretty much in that order. Tried Bodek back a few years ago and found them to be more trouble than they were worth and never looked back.

Team Valhalla

Check out www.onestopinc.com.

I've been using them quite a bit over the past couple years. Very good to work with. I believe they ship out of Grand Rapids, so shipping should be two days at the most for you I would think.

SP

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Thank you all VERY much!

Crazy thing this internet stuff. With the 2 pages of handwritten names I would have thought I had the majority of large companies listed but I never even came across most of those mentioned.

Back to investigating....