• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aqueous Printable Clear Vinyl

Ditchmiester

I'm looking to find a clear vinyl that can be printed on with my Epson 7890 with UltraChrome K3 Inks. I can only find white vinyl that is printable with aqueous inks. Thanks in advance for any help.

Jackpine

They have 24" material and it has optically clear adhesive. I have printed on the links material with very good results using an Epson 7700. Used as window graphics for a food vendor. I laminated with optical clear laminate. Do you sell water-based inkjet media?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Aqueous media?

They have 24" material and it has optically clear adhesive. I have printed on the links material with very good results using an Epson 7700. Used as window graphics for a food vendor. I laminated with optical clear laminate. Do you sell water-based inkjet media?

Jackpine, I am sorry but we do not sell aqueous media. Josh Cormany, BIGFISH should be able to help you. Also, checkout Graphic Marking Systems (previous post in this thread)

Jackpine

+100 ... love Kapco, solid product and reasonable prices.
Free shipping on internet orders. They are very responsive and have good products and material sample booklet. I get 24" UV laminate as well as water-base inkjet material and solvent material. I also use H&H, Fellers, Grimco< Midwest, Rayco, CiberSupply and others.

JAMEY

Free shipping on internet orders. They are very responsive and have good products and material sample booklet. I get 24" UV laminate as well as water-base inkjet material and solvent material. I also use H&H, Fellers, Grimco< Midwest, Rayco, CiberSupply and others.

But we all know H & H is your favorite :rock-n-roll:

Just wish they had a warehouse in NY.

Ditchmiester

I finally got around to ordering some of the Kapco vinyl and it works great. Cybersupply Sorry about the delay missed this thread before. Yeah optically clear is what we need. We are reverse printing and mounting to PETG. We are now looking to go to maybe a solvent roll to roll or a hybrid UV printer if we can find the right deal without having to drop a bunch of money to get into wide format digital printing.

rcook99

Tray Dave at Graphic Resource Systems. I am actually working on jumping into a solvent machine myself. He is more than willing to work with you and can get you new or used. I am looking at a used Mutoh 1204 as I write this. Good luck!

Ditchmiester

Anyone know where I can get the clear vinyl in 17" rolls for my Epson 4800. I'm looking to do some experimenting and can't find anyone who sells it in that size.

neckbone

I know this thread is super old, but I've just heard about Kapco vinyl. How does it ( 3mil air egress ) compare to Oracal3165GRA or the 3M calendared air egress vinyl?