• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Arete channel letter bender

Marco

Anyone know where I can find the software to run this machine? It's a channel letter bender. I dont have the software.

Marco

20180501_180851.jpg

vincesigns

Those machines make good boat anchors. Seriously Arete has been out of business for several years and I recall a post in Sign Syndicate in 2010 where people were having a very difficult time finding the software and replacement parts for these. I think that some of the people associated with Arete went on to Adams Tech - Sign Making | SDS/AdamsTech Automated Channel Letter Benders - they may be able to help?

Flubbers

I have an ARETE notcher CE machine. I need a photo of the four DIP switches for the address dips on the two DM6806 Data Module boards. The motherboard is a PCA 6753 running windows 95. I am getting an address I/O error message when the Arete software is loading. Help me pls. Thank you