• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question ARIZONA

RADUIGNAT

Hello. Who could help me with the electronic scheme of the OCE ARIZONA 350 GT? if anyone says please send an email to nefelesrl@gmail.com I attach the image.

Attachments

• 0037558_550.jpg
    0037558_550.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 202

RADUIGNAT

We have checked all components and interchange of parts shows that there is a defect on the board. error message "Right UV lamp overheated".

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
If you swap the lamp housing to the left side, do you get a "Left UV lamp overheated" message?
Have you tried swapping out the bulbs between the two housings to see if the problem stays with the housing or moves with the bulb?

I had an overheating issue on my 2260. Did all the things, switching bulbs, etc etc. Turned out it was just super dirty/caked on ink inside the housing where I couldn't get to since we had to disassemble it in order to find out how dirty it was. We still replaced the temp switch though.

RADUIGNAT

tried everything, changed places, came to the conclusion of the board. And since the board is not sold separately, our engineer decided to fix it. From the first it was simple ... one resistor was changed ... and the second one, due to not knowing the circuit board ... the process was delayed. )