• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon 6000 profile?

Bill43mx

Anyone printing with a versacamm on Arlon DPF 6000XRP ? Just received the roll, we're on a tight timetable for this project, and the print looks like crap. I'm using the premium wrap vinyl profile in versaworks. The same file printed on gloss photo paper looks great so it's not the file. Arlon doesn't have versaworks profiles on their site. :-(

Any help would be appreciated!

cajun312

I normally use the PWV profile but I have accidentally used the CWVR profile and I think it may be a bit better.

Ponto

I've used the Avery MPI 1005 Versaworks profile and had good results........yeah, I've noticed the poor profile support from Arlon and their media...........go figure?????????????

JP

zibby

Go to my thread " my first wrap" and you will see what you can accomplish with this material. Very good and easy to print and apply

niksagkram

I am printing on the 6000 with a Roland XC540, using Versaworks, and an Arlon 6000 profile. I'm sure I got it from the Arlon site. I'm not at work right now so I can't check it out for you. It's probably not the profile you need anyway, just thought I would mention that I did get it from Arlon.

Mark

Bill43mx

Just a quick follow up. I was initially using the PWV profile and it didn't look very good. I switched to the PCV2 profile and there was some improvement and I was able to get through the job. Thank you for the suggestions. I will test some of the others and see if I can find one that I'm truly happy with.

Bill43mx

I've checked out the profiles on the Arlon site but here's my problem.....if you select SP300 as the printer the only rip option is Wasatch SoftRip v5. Since we are running versaworks that doesn't help. I did just notice that the SP540V has versaworks profiles listed....are the profiles for a 540 and a 300 the same???