• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Armed or Unarmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locals Find!

Gino, suggested a new thread about guns and whether to be armed or unarmed. Well, here it is.

Simple Rules:

1. Keep it clean
2. Keep it friendly

:thankyou:

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I once boarded a plane two months after 9/11 having inadvertently left a utility knife in my coat pocket. I never noticed it myself until halfway through the flight and I was digging in the pocket looking for something else...

Other than that, no... I'm unarmed. Well, except for my arms....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We put this baby in the attic and have a 360° view for about two miles, except out the back where we have a forest protected with a mine field.
The frickin' deer are very loud at night.

Attachments

• attic turret gunnery station unit.jpg
    attic turret gunnery station unit.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 72

Mason

Gun on the hip, knife very close by (the kind to cut humans with)
Everyday, always.

Wont matter though, Predator drones will get us all in the end.

2NinerNiner2

This is what I "pack" ;)

Plus, I always wear a suit and tie because I want to look "impotent" too! :)

Attachments

• smokin1.jpg
    smokin1.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 86
J

john1

I tug around a cannon behind me, Never know when things might pop off!

lol

No weapons here, I have a 30/30 Marlin and a Browning bow from when i was like 14 though haha

thinksigns

SnowFlake
When I first started, the store wasn't in the best part of town so I kept a gun on my side. It was covered so customers couldn't see it. One day I'm making a delivery to my biggest customer. They package DVDs, game discs and the like, so you have to go through security (someone with a hand wand) on your way out. It wasn't until after I dropped of the signs at my customers office and I'm walking up to security that I remember that I have the gun on me. I walk up to the guard and say that I forgot to take off my gun before I came in and it is on my belt. She asks me to repeat myself but then goes through the motions of wanding me out. She kept the wand about 18" from the gun and it did not alert.

The funny rest of the story is they had ordered "No Guns on Premises" signs the week before but they hadn't put them up yet.

I haven't carried in 5 years, but I was thinking about doing so again.

omgsideburns

Don't own any firearms.. Don't carry weapons but I do have my CWP.. weird right?

I do enjoy shooting as a sport and will join my friends when they go out to the range, and I bring my own ammo!

I have a big loud dog at the house to keep the lady safe.

Kottwitz-Graphics

After being robbed at gun point, I decided that I would never be a victim again. I carried a pistol on my side for years...then I moved to maryland, and it's damn near impossible to get a carry permit.

slappy

i am really considering getting a small handgun. Been looking at a Tomcat... but for now i have my "beater" which i had a friend make for me.
I wanted it for a weight to add to small rolls of "almost gone" vinyl. You know, the roll with only a few yards left. This way the roll wouldn't fall onto the floor anymore when the plotter would feed.
This is the third attempt. The first was to heavy, the second was cut crooked and too small and still too heavy, and the third is smaller in gauge, and the grips were added to make it look nice. Yet, it kinda has a "don't **** with me" appearance and is always resting on my plotter in site... *just in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.