• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Asi/best sign systems

Cynosure

I have a client looking for a quote on what to me appears to just be custom stairwell signs for a building in either engravable or photopolymer materials. The architect specs out "best sign systems" or "asi" materials. Any one able to clue me in on what that is? Is it a company, a material, a process? I have done a few jobs like this but just rely on my vendor to engrave the templates i produce and never really asked about material type. Any help is appreciated.

signbrad

ASI and Best Sign Systems are both companies that produce ADA-compliant interior signs, directories and architectural signs.
We bid against them at times since a large part of our work is interior ADA stuff for schools and hospitals.

Brad in Kansas City

visual800

i wouldnt any more do business with a suggestion made by an architect than nothing. Tell me this isnt the same tired old list of suppliers thats about 30 years old