• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Aspire 3D Software help

ToddBoat

I'm trying to learn 3D modeling but am having little luck. Does anyone know a place that teaches classes on Aspire 3D software? Or would anyone be willing to come to our shop and help me get started modeling with Aspire? Any help would be appreciated.

BAD NOVA

I'm trying to learn 3D modeling but am having little luck. Does anyone know a place that teaches classes on Aspire 3D software? Or would anyone be willing to come to our shop and help me get started modeling with Aspire? Any help would be appreciated.
Go to shopbotools forum someone there might help you there

MoultrieMade

Take a look at CNC Seminars and Training
They do training events a few times per year at various locations around the US.

One of the instructors there is Michael Mezalick of: Carved Details – Custom and ready to purchase 3-D models
He does custom 3D design work, and is a great option if you need a design quickly. It wouldn't hurt to contact him and inquire about custom training.

And, of course, the Vectric forums: Vectric Forum • Index page