• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In AUCTION: Reflective 24x18" Coro - 100shts - FREE SHIPPING to the winning bidder in the lower 48

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Up for auction is a box of 24x18" Reflective coro. It's something Grimco experimented with a while back so we bought a few sheets.

Details:
Approx 100 Sheets of white 24x18" 4mm Coro with Reflective 3M Material on both sides. Can be screen printed or vinyl applied. Value of over $400 when purchased new about 2 years ago.

Shipping to the lower 48 states included at no charge!!!!!

Requirements:

1.) Minimum bid is $1
2.) You must be registered on our website in order for your bid to count here on Signs101
3.) You must be a sign, print or advertising professional. If you're not going to resell it at some point, you're not allowed to bid.
4.) Once you have registered on our website, place your bid by leaving a comment below. Be sure that your bid is higher than the one before it.
5.) Bidding ends at 2pm on Friday, Sept 22nd

Attachments

• reflective-coro-24x18.jpg
    reflective-coro-24x18.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 138

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Sorry guys, I should have specified. CST is our timezone. TDF Customs won the bid for $5 assuming they are registered on our website. What is your company name?