• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aurora Graphics

Was wanting to know if a person (me) was planning on buying Aurora Graphics Print Craft suite is the price the same no matter where you get it? I have seen it several differn't places and the exact same price no matter where it is coming from.
I did not know if somewhere else may save a little or maybe they set up at trade shows and had specials or anything along that nature.
Thanks
Vinny

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Someone here had a copy advertised recently and someone else commented they'd seen it on ebay for around $300 so you might want to do a search.

The easiest place to get a discount is Beacon Graphics by phone. He usually will knock off 10% to 15% if you play hard to get.

ChicagoGraphics

Someone here had a copy advertised recently and someone else commented they'd seen it on ebay for around $300 so you might want to do a search.

The easiest place to get a discount is Beacon Graphics by phone. He usually will knock off 10% to 15% if you play hard to get.

That was I that said I saw on ebay for 300

I did not see it on EBay, I will get ahold of Beacon Graphics, I don't remember anyone here having it for sale, but I will do a search.
Thank you!