• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Auto Art Contest

wildside

Just got the new sign and digital graphics magazine. Apparently the contest came and went without us even noticing a call for entries, but anyway...

i am absolutely amazed at what is winning awards again this year, 1st place in the sign shop vehicle category has the lettering running uphill , and pretty sure it wasn't on purpose. In fact, most of the sign shop vehicles category are near impossible to read what the heck they even do...

i think we need to track down these judges and smack em up side the head with a :corndog:

k, rant over.......

Jillbeans

Yup some of the winners in some of these contests are at best dubious at worst just plain butt ugly. What ever happened to clean and classic?
Love....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

Can't wait to see.

I'd like to show a picture of a sign shop here that is a prime example.. at least it sorta makes sense.

This just for a bit of egad why I dislike shops with no education besides punching buttons.

The 1st picture (blurred) is what you see a block or so away in real, the other is what it is about 100 ft away h both taken a same position about.

Attachments

• may 25 12 585.JPG
    may 25 12 585.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 58
  • may 25 12 584.JPG
    may 25 12 584.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 51