• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Averege $/hr for wrapper in the US

WrapZone

Might be an odd question but I am just curious, what it the hour wage for a qualified car wraper in the US (not how much the clien pays but how much the installer gets paid in averege by employer)

threeputt

Depends on the cost of living in the area. In my area somewhere between 20 and 25 if he's an employee. If he's a free-lancer, hired to do the job, I'd pay him a fee, not hourly.

neil_se

Ship em over this way! An experienced installer would easily be $25 per hour/$52k per year. We've been advertising for months for an experienced signwriter and haven't had 1 qualified applicant, ended up getting someone who's just finished their apprenticeship (about $20/hr here).

HulkSmash

Apparently math is not your strong suit.

You do some math and broadcast your result.

Apparently running a business isn't yours. I'm not sure how many employees you have, but a lead wrapper makes anywhere from 25-30 an hr. I wouldn't pay someone 12 dollars to sweep my floor. The lowest Wage in my shop is 16.50.

Not sure if it's just a market thing, but installers around here pitch a price per square foot... Generally to the tune of $3.

there is a father and 2 sons that are FAST at installs here in my area. its $2-3 per sq ft depending on vehicle.

Dudes have done 1000+ vehicles since they are in with just about every shop in the area.

Williams Signs

Apparently running a business isn't yours. I'm not sure how many employees you have, but a lead wrapper makes anywhere from 25-30 an hr. I wouldn't pay someone 12 dollars to sweep my floor. The lowest Wage in my shop is 16.50.

Can I sell out and move from Kentucky and work for you? :smile:

Mosh

All depends on what part of the country you live in. In my area a nice 1500 2-3 bedroom home new are only $150K, compair that to ones on the coasts. Same with pay, depends on where you live, here $15 an hour is good money.