• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery 1360 micro bubbles

upandup

I have a sticker product I create and insert in a die cut package with a window showing the stickers through it. I just encountered the most bizarre issue. When I have a bunch of them packaged and sitting on top of each other and I pull out the stickers on the bottom most packages they have tiny little micro bubbles (more like small indents) in the shape of the window. I have to ship multiples at a time, so I have to figure out why this is happening with even a small amount of pressure placed on the package.

I use Avery 1360 to laminate. When I initially laminate I notice the occasional indent in it which also seems bizarre, but this one is really confusing me. Anyone have any idea why this would be happening? Is this due to the 1360 being so thin?