• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery 900 supercast 300c isn't even close

gabagoo

Maybe it's me but I have a pantone book lined up with this Avery colour chart and not even a close match...in fact the Avery pantone 293 is a better match.

Normally I would not be so anal, but this is for a transit company that already has 100's of vehicles driving around, and I am being rushed to produce a set of graphics for 4 caravans.

Do you suppose the Avery chart is wrong?

bannertime

That's odd, I'm doing a job that requires 293 as well and the Avery 900 doesn't match my pantone book either. The other pantone color is pretty much dead on.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
A few years back I unfortunately had to order a roll of Avery Pantone color match 286 Blue. I ended up needing a few more feet so I ordered another roll and it was like 1-2 shades lighter than the previous one and didn't match. Another reason I stick with 3M 7125 Cast...