• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Dennison 900 Supercast Easy Apply/Air Egress

aluminumwelder

I mostly build photobooths, and every once in a while some customer wants some vinyl lettering done. I used to use the cheap calendared stuff because my products are inside 99% of the time.
But I always wondered if paying 3.75X the price was worth it for the avery 900 vinyl?
Just using it for sticking on some vinyl letters and logos most of the time.
$100 for a 24"x50yd roll vs $375 for same size.

Eskwelding

I mostly build photobooths, and every once in a while some customer wants some vinyl lettering done. I used to use the cheap calendared stuff because my products are inside 99% of the time.
But I always wondered if paying 3.75X the price was worth it for the avery 900 vinyl?
Just using it for sticking on some vinyl letters and logos most of the time.
$100 for a 24"x50yd roll vs $375 for same size.
Avery 900 is very high end vinyl for just the odd bit of lettering, as for price in Australia it's around $13.95 metre
I would use Avery 500 for 3 yr outdoor life or the Avery 700 for up to 8yrs a lot cheaper.

Last edited:

boxerbay

depends on usage. indoors maybe you don't need the cast vinyl. there is a case for cast use indoors. if you have a multi colored cut vinyl job were you are stacking 3 colors. The cast vinyl is thinner so when you overlay the edge underneath is not as noticeable.