• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery supreme wrap matte color films

Xcesiv

Has anyone used the matte range yet.

Would anyone possibly have access to some of the vinyl to take photos of the matte range

Thanks

Xcesiv

Its not available in australia yet

If anyone has a nice supplier that can get samples and then photograph them it would be soo appreciated

VerseOne79

Its not available in australia yet

If anyone has a nice supplier that can get samples and then photograph them it would be soo appreciated

I got 4m of it from GAMart so it was availible 3 weeks ago. Try Spandex, I was talking to them the other day and they reckon they can get A4 size samples.

BTW are you the same Xcesiv from SC?

VerseOne79

*Edit*
Here's a pic

Attachments

• BFC558EA-orig.jpg
    BFC558EA-orig.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:

Xcesiv

did you get black or a matte colour vinyl?

I have rang everyone in melbourne except Spandex as i have never used them before.

GAMart is in NSW so didnt try, but i will call them today, if i can get some samples i will be over the moon.

and Yes i am the same XCESIV as on SC.

HulkSmash

Avery has the best matte black by far.

3M's is too brown.
Oracals is more of a luster than a matte.

Xcesiv

im not after black, im after the matte Red

and possibly Matt Green and or yellow

i have 3-5 guys keen on full wraps in the matte colours if i can get it.

Rang spandex and GAMart and both dont stock it, the saleteams at both places were not even aware that the matte colour range has been made available overseas yet,

I have 1 supplier saying they are shipping it in but wont be here for around 2-3 weeks still and i cant even get a photo of the vinyl from Avery before then.

I have 2 guys keen to put a 50% deposit down each once they see a sample of the materials. even just a photo will get me the deposit.

Xcesiv

I really like the Hexis range aswell, the hexis frozen grey is a really nice colour

i wrapped a car in it a few weeks back

Attachments

• IMG_3226r.jpg
    IMG_3226r.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 66

johnnysigns

I'm interested in pick up some hexis to tryout. I've been using the 1080 and more recently the Avery SWF which I think is really nice stuff to put on. The pricepoint being under 3M is nice too. Lottsa VW and Audi nerds over here want their roofs done.

VerseOne79

did you get black or a matte colour vinyl?

I have rang everyone in melbourne except Spandex as i have never used them before.

GAMart is in NSW so didnt try, but i will call them today, if i can get some samples i will be over the moon.

and Yes i am the same XCESIV as on SC.

Yeah mate its Matte Black but they had other colours in Avery's matte range on their website.
Sounds typical of Aussie suppliers not having any idea of the products they stock smh!

I wrapped my bosses Ducati in Hexis semi gloss black a while back and its held up well so far but i found it pretty thick and rigid compared to the Avery supreme gear, it had a heap more initial bite to it aswell. The Avery vinyl really is an easy product to use in comparison.

Let me know how you go getting samples of the new Avery colours as im close to ordering 3M's Matte Dark Grey metallic for my car but noticed Avery has a similar colour now.

Xcesiv

in the matte range i have only been able to find white, black and grey. No one has the other colours yet.

I cant even get a sample from Avery direct. Not even a photo.

Xcesiv

Hexis is a little thicker and yes the adhesive bite is a bit stronger but i find i like it. The thicker Hexis vinyl doesnt seem to fold as easy.

The Supreme wrap just a bit to thin. Im used to thicker materials mainly working with the digital range so when i work with the supreme wrap, being very thin, it requires a it of a different technique.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
3M's is too brown????

Not sure what are you talking about. I wrapped two dozens of cars in full matte wrap. Dealt with super picky customers but nobody ever said anything about the matte black not being matte black. By the way 3M has two different matte black. The new stuff looks exactly like the paint. Much much blacker than the older 1080 product.