• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Awesome! Got my first sample pencil!

Pat Whatley

I blocked out the contact info so nobody could steal this offer from me. Looks like I'm about to be in the pencil business. I appreciate the fact they sent the sample "POSTAGE DUE". By paying for it they know I'm serious.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 155
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 149

weaselboogie

So envious. You won't have to work another day in your life.

As luck would have it, I just received a similar letter about 2000 banners! going to be a good christmas!

Pat Whatley

Maybe we should go in together and start a pencil & banner business. I know a t-shirt guy with a similar offer. I'll call him and see if he's interested.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:omg2:

I'd be careful. With spelling and punctuation like that.... I believe the sender is either a 'Terrorist' or some scam artist from South Africa trying to vacate your wallet.

Please be cautious.... and don't give any CC information.

I hope you've not become a target of such e-mails, but be careful if there is any powder or other foreign substances in or about the envelope.

Good Luck...............​

TheSnowman

I'd be careful. With spelling and punctuation like that.... I believe the sender is either a 'Terrorist' or some scam artist from South Africa trying to vacate your wallet.
Dude, that could also be OP.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I KNOW it's not his.... it's too good for that !!

Last edited:

3CGraphics

Normally I would be suspicious but since they are very concerned about pencil abuse . . . Gotta trust someone that is looking out for the pencils don't you??

RebeckaR

Is that blood on that letter?
That poor man. Imagine the stress and the dedication he's showing in going forth with this undertaking.

Or it could be chocolate frosting from a donut...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you sure you've gotten all of the up-to-date OSHA requirements on operating that specific pencil group ??

Without proper gear, clothing and not to mention the much needed and desired training.... you could face many fines and possible jail time..... Have they sent a tech in for a training session or do they expect you to down-load a video from their site ??

Don't forget your 'After the Buy Requirements' for updates and newer versions and what they might entail to get the job finished down the road when this model gets to be obsolete. Support is a very important factor these days.

:Oops: By the way.... have you obtained the permission for this venture by obtaining the proper permits and run them through codes ??​

Bigdawg

Just Me
Pat - that pencil seems a lot like one of those drug dealer things... you know, the first taste is free... but you gonna PAY for the rest...

be careful... it could be addicting.