• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Awful wrap.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Just thought I would share, I had to laugh when I first saw it at the local bank.

IMG_20180226_092002081.jpg

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
I hate when people wrap over emblems. Take them off and put them over the wrap. So much easier and clean looking. This is a garbage wrap.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Other than wrapping over the badges, which may or may not be by design, and a lot of wear and tear, this wrap has been on for some time, what's wrong with it?

papabud

Lone Wolf
the wrap has completely failed around the license plate area. its came up its wrinkled and cracked.
there are a lot of bad cuts showing up and uneven seams. lots of patches was used.
i can tell its an older wrap but it has more issues than age going against it. if the logos would of been done with a little care and the licence plate are was done right it would still look great

bannertime

Buy a computer, software and a printer.....instant sign shop...make lottsa money!!

Vehicel raps aspecialty!

In our other service industry, we had a guy that was undercutting the market by a good percentage. This went on for a few years. He did work that would be comparable to what is in this post. For most customers they didn't mind because it still got the job done. We couldn't figure why he was so cheap. He had good products. There were other companies that had bad products with the same shoddy service that were still higher priced than this guy. One day he decided he was done and we bought him out. We asked what his deal was and if he knew what he was doing; his response could be summed up as "yeah, I just did it to build up the college fund for my kids. I didn't care about the market.They're all finished up so I'm done."

mmblarg

In our other service industry, we had a guy that was undercutting the market by a good percentage. This went on for a few years. He did work that would be comparable to what is in this post. For most customers they didn't mind because it still got the job done. We couldn't figure why he was so cheap. He had good products. There were other companies that had bad products with the same shoddy service that were still higher priced than this guy. One day he decided he was done and we bought him out. We asked what his deal was and if he knew what he was doing; his response could be summed up as "yeah, I just did it to build up the college fund for my kids. I didn't care about the market.They're all finished up so I'm done."

Kinda have to admire how few f***s that guy gave hahaha especially since he seemed to have been priced right for bad service (like, don't expect to get lobster at McDonalds) Course that's just me and we've never had to deal with that kind of competition.

KMC

Graphic Artist
OMG ...see wrapping is easy LOL anyone can do it
Ive had my 8 yr old in the shop with me and she can do a better job than that

0igo

I've seen wraps over badges. Believe it or not some people don't want them off lol. Sucks because it comes back to the installer looking like a bad job. But the cuts and other things on this one is bad.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Believe it or not some people don't want them off lol

I never give them the option. Take them off, keep them until they pick up the vehicle, then when they don't realize they are not on there I pitch them in the trash....