• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

B2Sign.com?

TheSnowman

Anyone ever heard of/used these guys? I was just trying to figure out how to have a 12' X 80' banner printed with grommets all the way around (so I don't have unbox and unfold the entire thing once it gets here) because 365 will only put grommets top and bottom. They say they are wholesale only, but I don't want to jump in on something this big with a new vendor until I've heard if anyone has had any past experiences with them.

Typestries

Try wyldgfi or merritt, this is an everyday job for them.....and you won't have to worry about quality issues.

TheSnowman

I know my quality with 365 is going to be good, I just really don't want to stretch this thing out somewhere and put grommets in it if I don't have to. Merritt is $300+ more, and longer time for production. Was going to have them do it, because they are printing some other stuff for me this week, but for $300, I'll just have to find a gym to roll it out in I guess.

royster13

For 300.00 it is worth your while to haul it somewhere, spread it out, put grommets in, roll it back up, risk damaging it, etc. etc?....

TheSnowman

For 300.00 it is worth your while to haul it somewhere, spread it out, put grommets in, roll it back up, risk damaging it, etc. etc?....

I don't see a ton of risk getting this banner out in a gym and having to put grommets in it. It almost wouldn't be totally a bad thing, because I'd like to have a picture of it since it's the biggest one I've ever done.

jfiscus

Rap Master
For banners that size I have used http://gci-digital.com/ for wholesale printing in the past, they are in Cincinnati, OH - I do not believe they are a member here. They have two 16' wide printers & do a great job.

TheSnowman

You can't just ask 365 to put grommets on the ends too? I don't care what their policy is....if they will turn down a job that size because they don't want to pop a couple grommets in....just seems dumb.

I begged them and they said nope. I don't know what the deal is...that's my biggest peeve with them. They do great work, great turn around, but not putting grommets vertically in a banner is the worst. I only sub out the big prints, so of course first thing I have to do is get it out and put grommets in it. I'd be glad to pay whatever the extra cost would be, but every time I ask, not doing it. I'm sure it has something to do with streamlining the process...but still.

It is what it is.

Cale Frederick

Nprintgraphix.com is great to work with. I usually deal with Josh. Great prices too, similar to 365. They will finish it however you like. If you have more time you should try circlegraphicsonline.com. Even better pricing but longer turn around time. Nori tips in Missouri, circles in Colorado.

Pat Whatley

Their same day turn-around has made me a whole lot of money. Nice to be able to order banners as late as 2:00 and have them to my customer the next day without doing anything but selling, designing, and collecting money.

I use their standard 3-day service a whole lot also. Much, much better than my previous suppliers 3-day wait for quotes.

Twisted Images

I use b2 signs for my large banners and never had a problem with them. Their prices are so good that it makes me never want to make another banner again.

TheSnowman

I use b2 signs for my large banners and never had a problem with them. Their prices are so good that it makes me never want to make another banner again.

I may try B2 sometime on some smaller stuff, but I don't want to gamble never using them before and haven't heard before now about them. Their production room looks pretty huge.

Pat - Georgia is awesome. Going to be doing a lot of business with them. Prices give me even more margin that I've ever had on banners and adhesive prints.

Tim, the GCI guys never returned my call or emails. Needless to say, didn't get the job...heck, maybe they didn't want it.

darby07

I'm beginning to think the same thing. I've never used them but I've been looking at 'em. I'm bumping this topic to see if there are any new b2 customers. Well?? Any happy paying b2signs customers??

O

onlinestar

why even check them or take a chance? you have wonderful signs2trade.com supporting this forum running CRAZY low banner prices, printing on the newest vuteks ($500k machines), grommeting anyway anyhow you want and shipping ALL size banners (even 10x100 feet) always only rolled (never folded)

ljsigns

I've been using B2Sign for awhile, since they took over Go4Mat a year or two ago & I just quit using them.

There is a horribly long story to why I quit, but basically their colors can vary WIDELY! It states in their policy that they do not color match and they have used that on me. This last time I submitted 10 banners to be printed. 9 came back way too dark & the 10th was perfect. When I say too dark, I mean the royal blue was basically black and the lime-green was a really dark forest green. They said that they don't color match & I should be submitting samples beforehand, so I can see the colors come out right, referencing that sample (if it came out right) so they can use the same machine, adding at least a week to each order.

Furthermore, every time I ask for a manager or supervisor, they seem to be out doing something. B2Sign is incredibly cheap & fast, but so is their service & quality. It's not worth it anymore.

TheSnowman

why even check them or take a chance? you have wonderful signs2trade.com supporting this forum running CRAZY low banner prices, printing on the newest vuteks ($500k machines), grommeting anyway anyhow you want and shipping ALL size banners (even 10x100 feet) always only rolled (never folded)

I just gotta say, I wouldn't even think of chancing it anymore. Signs2Trade is my go to for printing. I wish they'd have adhesive vinyl available, but I use them for banners pretty much non stop. Anything over 4' X 4', I don't even mess with in house anymore. By the time I hem and grommet it, it's not worth it to NOT have them do it.