• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back lit sign

JLSignsLLC

Got my first back lit sign job. 3ftx10ft double sided. Not sure what the best substrate to apply the vinyl on. I have read about lexan and acrylic board. Confused on what to use. Any help is help. Thanks, Jason

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Polycarbonate (brand name: Lexan) is considerably stronger, which I would definitely want in your area. It's also much easier to scratch, so just handle it with a bit of care.

mbarden

Just Curious, How did you price the job to get the job if you did not know what to use as the substrate for the faces? Also are you planning on building this cabinet yourself or are you jobbing it out to a wholesale sign co?

JLSignsLLC

I'm sorry Moze I did leave you out in the thanking process. Yes you also saved the day.Thank you very much for your shared wisdom. Big hug right at you man. It is my friends business so i have the job. I was confused on which material to use. The frame and lights are already in place.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
lol...all in good fun...just glad you got the job! Hope it works out well for you.