• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back of house

signed_wraps

How do you manage jobs throughout your shop? Digital? Analog? Both? How do you manage jobs in the production side?

We use a cyrious for the digital but also have an analog board in the back. It is divided up into production stages and we use magnets to move the jobs across the board.

I do not like the above method.

Last edited:

StarSign

SignVox and printed workorders. We use SV until it gets past the print stage, the printed WO then follows the job until it is completed. On really large jobs we have an area for plans and drawings that everyone can reference.

signed_wraps

d7b114ae0c3b01801256bc1106a35b8d.jpg
here is our analog board.

The 4 shops I have worked at 2 used signVox and 2 used Cyrious.

The signVox stores were strongly opposed to printing work orders. The Cyrious stores are not. I like the printed work order, it's something tangible. Also, more mobile than having to always access work orders through a screen.

One shop I worked at, quite a large store, used a hanger and rail system. I prefer that over these magnets for sure. You can stack multiple orders in the same location but they are still easily viewable. I don't know something about this mag system just irks me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk