• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bacon

qmr55

Hehehe

Attachments

• 602266_10152251119065387_1571948616_n.jpg
    602266_10152251119065387_1571948616_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 95

qmr55

Saw it on facebook had to share it lol

Personally, I think it looks nasty....but it is bacon

ironchef

This is bacon wrapped porkloin i did lastyear during the holidays

Attachments

• image-691578504.jpg
    image-691578504.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 95

Mike F

I might just have to do this next time I roast a chicken or turkey. I would gladly suffer the heart attack that would follow a plate of biscuits and turkey-bacon gravy.

ironchef

Its just your basic mirepoix(2parts onion, 1 part celery, and 1 parts carrots). Then some thyme. I love thyme. Seasoned with the basics, salt, black pepper and other stuff i had on hand. A little cumin goes along way. Then layed some plastic wrap on the counter layed out my bacon. Season ing the bacon. Place trimmed porkloin in middle, and rolled it up nice and tight. Placed on bed of mirepoix. And that qas that. Sliced thin afterwards.

ironchef

I cater parties from time to time, this was a family thing. One day i did the same dish fof a party but stuffed the loin with a balsamic and fig stuffing(toasted bread, mirepoix), red wine. The other day i did a dinner for some lawyers... Osso bucco with parmesan polenta. And a tiramisu plated like a napolean with a espresso frangelico glaze

CES020

I hope those carrots were on there just for looks :)

Can't have vegetables messing up the bacon, now can we?

2B

its now time for second dinner!

can almost smell it, do love some bacon.

did some burgers up over the weekend, precooked and crumbled bacon into the ground beef then cooked the patties. nothing better than a bight of burger and the crunch/taste of bacon mixed throughout.