• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bacon

Deaton Design

Damn Jill. Everytime I read one of your replies, seems like I am always drinking something and have to clean up after I read it. That one made me laugh and fart at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

gnatt66

at the Harpoon BBQ fest that i went to recently a vendor was selling bacon wrapped in sausage wrapped in bacon and deep fried to a crispy little ball of perfect.

i avoided it because bacongasms in public aren't a pretty sight.

Pat Whatley

We did it last year during football season. The first one got too hot and turned into a giant fireball of fat. After the tear filled funeral for all that wasted bacon goodness we made a second one that was awesome.

Marlene

here ya go, now everything can taste like bacon

Attachments

• bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 77

mikey-Oh

personally, i think bacon tastes better with more bacon.

though, this could be kinda wild

Attachments

• bacon-vodka.jpg
    bacon-vodka.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 67

GypsyGraphics

Last month my son and husband went on a Bacon Road-Trip, from San Diego to San Fransisco, after watching, Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, The Best Thing I Ever Ate with BACON episode. They ate some crazy stuff and had a blast!