• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Baffled with door handles.

Dennis422

[FONT=&quot]OK, I'm a bit confused.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wrapped my cars driver side (2015 Ford Flex). Took the driver side door handles off. No problem, wrap went on without a problem.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now onto the passenger side. Went to take the door handles off....no-go. WTH???[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Loosen up the screw, pull on the door handle. Nothing![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Driver side was fine, came off very easy. I do not know if my handles are messed up, of Ford for some reason did passenger side door handles differently than the driver side. And it is both, front door and a rear door on passenger side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Did someone ever take those off? Did you have the same issue?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

joelswork

Can't remember on a flex, literally done 100+ edges. We have friends at local body shops for the ones we can't figure out quickly

Dennis422

Took the car to the dealer, they said that they should be the same but can not check because if they touch it they have to charge me.
So, took the car back, used trim removal tool and after some wiggling, took them off.
I found that they had some kind of a sticker on them that was making them very hard to take off.
Now, they come on and off very easy, but still do not understand why those decals were on them (On the inside).